Stunningly renovated townhome with an open-concept main level. It backs to lush woods and Newington Heights Park! Don't forget to check out our virtual tour of the home! The kitchen has been totally renovated and features a breakfast bar, butler's pantry with a wine fridge, and custom cabinetry that features a pantry and coat closet. This home also features nicely renovated bathrooms, upgraded carpet on the upper level and lower level, a beautiful lower level family room with a fireplace, a walkout basement, two decks, and a large laundry room. The parking includes 1 assigned space & ample overflow parking in the lot. The home has been renovated over the past five years and the HVAC was just replaced in 2020. All within short driving distance of Springfield's shopping and restaurants, Old Town Clifton, Old Town Occoquan, and the Lorton Workhouse! You will love this home!
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,341 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price