Manassas, Virginia 20111 - Opportunity to own a classic Farm home from 1901. Two level living. Zoned R-4 for small business, road frontage, corner lot, .94 acre lot offers potential for subdividing with a special use permit; Lot size, Location and Corner Lot make this highly desirable for the right Buyer! No interior photos are available at this time. (Agents-Please view Documents and Agent Remarks.) For history buffs... General P.G.T. Beauregard was a Confederate commander who played a central role in the opening months of the Civil War.A native of Louisiana, he saw service during the Mexican-American War and, in 1861, received command of Confederate forces in Charleston, SC. During the Civil War, this property had a field hospital and today, there can be found buried old remnants on the land. (Please do not enter the property for purposes of searching for remnants.) Interested in subdividing the lot..that's an option to explore. Plenty of road frontage makes this a possibility! Let's talk and have your questions answered. Is this the right property for you?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,424 sq. ft
Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cleared, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price