MULTIPLE OFFERS! SOLD $58K ABOVE LIST IN 5 DAYS! Welcome to this beautiful brick front colonial situated on a tranquil cul-de-sac backing to trees. Boasting approx. 5,800 square feet of living space, this open and bright floor plan features gleaming hardwood flooring, high ceilings, abundant windows, recessed lighting and elegant architectural details throughout. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with abundant 42" cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and cooktop island with bar seating. Enjoy meals in sun-filled breakfast room with wall of windows offering tree views. Dramatic 2 story family room with gas fireplace and mantel. Elegant dining room with crown molding and formal living room with bay window is perfect for entertaining. Main level also features bedroom/office, full bath and laundry room. Upstairs you will find a spacious master suite with tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, ceiling fan and en-suite bath. Luxurious master bath with separate vanities, soaking tub and separate shower. Newly finished, huge lower level can be customized to fit your needs and features a media room, bonus rooms, NEW full bath and walk-up stairs to large backyard. Enjoy the outdoors with a expansive backyard backing to trees. 3 car garage and deep driveway offers plenty of parking. All this is ideally located on a 1.86 acre lot in the Hidden Creek neighborhood, where pride of ownership clearly shows. Top rated Charles J. COLGAN Sr High School district. Close to abundant shopping, dining and entertainment including Stoneridge at Potomac Town Center, town of Historic Occoquan and Old Town Manassas. Great location close to multiple commuter routes including I-95, I-66, Rt. 234, VRE station, Ft. Belvoir and Quantico.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
5,794 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN,SR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Energy Star, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price