Don't miss out on this charming 3 level, brick front townhome. It has been renovated and ready for you to move straight in! As you enter, you're delighted to see all the gleaming hardwood floors, fresh paint and replaced windows throughout. Large living room is waiting for all of your guests and family to settle into. Heading to the kitchen, you will find space for your large dining table and the completely renovated kitchen. You will be excited to know you have new cabinets, appliances, flooring, countertops and lighting. So much storage! Head out to the backyard deck through the new slider. Enjoy the privacy and serenity the trees provide you. Partially fenced as well. Upstairs the hardwoods continue into all three rooms. Overhead lights and repainted rooms welcome you in. Bathrooms have all been updated. The basement has natural lighting, an egress window, and is mostly finished. You have a large open living area with fresh paint and new carpet. Additional finished storage and utility area are directly off that room. Mulched and lightly landscaped front yard for ease of maintenance. Howard County schools, Close to all major highways, Ft. Meade, and tons of shopping!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,824 sq. ft
Village Of Long Reach
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished, Partial, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price