Back on The Market. This rare find includes two lots 8432 & 8434 for a combined 1.1098 acre estate giving the best of both worlds offering a completely renovated 5 bedroom 3 full bath single family home with both attached and detached garage having enough storage for 4 vehicles and toys to boot. Located less than a mile for the fairfax county border. This essentially is a new home feathering all new electrical and plumbing, brand-new hard wood floors on both levels, renovated kitchen, bathrooms, new roof, new HVAC, new high end appliances, recessed lighting in every room, double wide custom fireplace, new windows, new doors, new garage doors having award winning architecture with a in-law suite located in the basement huge recreation room cedar closet located in the master. This touch of class will not last.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,060 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price