Lovely, appointed, professionally decorated, 3 Bedroom & Loft, 2.5 Bath Colonial in the sought after community of Cherry Tree Farms offered by meticulous Sellers. Flooring on the entire main level, steps and hallway upstairs to include the Loft, are all gleaming hardwoods. Beautiful, plush carpet adds comfort to the bedrooms. The generously-sized Owners' Suite includes a luxurious bath with a separate, spacious shower, tub and dual sinks, along with a large walk-in closet. MANY UPDATES...Kitchen with replaced cabinets, all stainless appliances and sparkling quartz countertops! Offers a very large pantry too. All bathrooms have been updated. The main level Laundry/Mud Room too, even that's cute!! The roof and windows have all been replaced. Custom paint is accented by crown molding, chair rails and wainscotting in many rooms. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious kitchen that overlooks the bright, Family Room with skylights. It also includes a cozy, brick, wood-burning fireplace for these winter nights. Exit through french doors outside to relax in the Gazebo or the garden-bordered, brick Patio. Large area of the yard on the right side of the house. Formal Living and Dining Rooms with french doors offer privacy. Plenty of space for working from home. The Loft with built-in shelving can be a den/office too, or convert to add a 4th bedroom upstairs. Beautiful, custom window treatments in a number of rooms also convey! Lots of storage among two attics, a spacious basement and a two-car, side-load garage. New HVAC - 2016. Definitely move-in ready. Very convenient location, close to Rts. 95, 29 and 32. Minutes to many restaurants and all Maple Lawn and Columbia have to offer. Come take a look, you could be home!! PLEASE ADHER TO ALL COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR ALL SHOWINGS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,388 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price