Plan to be amazed at the beauty of this collection of homes nestled in the woods with panoramic views of mature trees and running stream with a close in location. This is one of the largest homesites in the community, over 2-acres of nature preserve with water views. A Modern European inspired Farmhouse, that can be custom built and tailored to your needs. Featuring an open, airy design with high end amenities, Hardiplank Siding, Anderson windows, side-entry garage, soaring 9-foot ceilings on main and upper levels, hand-forged wrought iron railings that accent Oak staircase, beautiful wide plank hardwood flooring on entire main level, gourmet kitchen with 42-inch Shaker cabinetry, stainless steel built-in appliances, gas cooktop and double ovens that allows for gracious entertaining or an everyday luxury, Linear contemporary fireplace with illuminated art niches plus a sun-drenched eat-in space with stunning views from every angle, coffered ceilings and energy efficient LED lighting throughout. The main level library with its full bath is an ideal flex space for telecommuting or an additional main level bedroom. Generously sized bedrooms, showcasing unique ceiling treatments, private custom baths, walk-in closet and an upper level laundry. Master suite with impressive, department store sized walk-in closet, custom built-ins and a spa-like bath that features a free-standing tub, inviting shower, wall sconces and contemporary vanities. The fully finished, natural daylight, walk-out lower level with a private media room, guest powder room, game area, rec room and bedroom with full bath makes this an ideal weekend getaway, every day of the week. This wooded enclave of homes just minutes to Kingstowne, major shopping and commuter routes, Wegmans, Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, and Ft. Belvoir. 3-car garages, 10-foot ceilings, Elevator,8-foot doors, 54 inch kitchen cabinetry, quartz counters with waterfall features are just few of the additional options available. The right home has never been more important! And this brand-new Cardinal Builders masterpiece is the right home for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Asphalt, Hardi Plank, Stone
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
JONH R. LEWIS
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Premium, Secluded, Sloping, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)