***Offer Deadline Monday March 20th 12pm *** Welcome to this spectacular all-brick custom home, where privacy and elegance combine on 5 private wooded acres, with an in-ground saltwater pool and an impressive 6 car garage. This stunning property offers 7 bedrooms, 6/1 baths, and an impressive 9,600 square feet of living space. Step inside and be greeted by the elegant high ceilings that flow throughout this home. The Chef's kitchen is exceptional, boasting maple cabinets, granite countertops, and high-end stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen, you will find the spacious breakfast room, sunroom, and family room that boasts a cozy wood-burning fireplace. The upper level of this home features a spacious primary bedroom with coffered ceilings, large windows, 2 walk-in closets, an attached sitting room, and an en-suite bath with 2 vanities, beautiful tile inlay, a stand-up shower, a soaking bathtub, and a separate toilet room. The walk-up basement is the perfect entertainment space with a wet bar, an additional living area with a fireplace, a workout rec room, and extra 2 rooms that could be used as a movie room or play area. Outside, enjoy the hot summer days in your private in-ground saltwater pool, perfect for parties or simply soaking up the sun. The flat 5-acre lot provides plenty of opportunities for adventure and exploration. This home also features a Brazilian hardwood deck, arched windows, a travertine patio, and a detached garage with a studio. With a 6-car garage, there's plenty of space for all of your vehicles and toys. Located only minutes from Paradise Springs Winery, fine dining in Historic Clifton, and Twin Lakes Golf Course, this home is conveniently located near D.C. and multiple major airports. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own a truly magnificent home in a prime location!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
9,600 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 3. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Trees. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price