Multiple Offers Received! Renovated and move-in ready! Beautiful colonial with tons of space and upgrades! Grab a fluffy sweater and sip your morning mug of coffee on the large country front porch. Inside, you'll find sleek contemporary style with an enormous kitchen, new appliances - perfectly ready to host your festive holiday party! You can easily set up a table for 12 in the dining/ living area! No tiny spaces here! The expansive family room can accommodate any furniture configuration you can dream up - the possibilities are endless. All the renovations have been taken care of for you. Just in time for the holidays - there's nothing to do but move in and relax! Did I mention the oversized 2-car garage with workbench area? The back deck is perfect for quiet evening dinners under a canopy of lights. Live and play just 20 miles from the Beltway near major shopping areas, Ft. Belvoir and MCB Quantico. 10 minutes from Prince William Forest Park with 37 miles of hiking, biking and walking trails, fishing spots and camping areas. Only 15 miles from Farm Brew Live Music venue and Brewing Company. Great location and no HOA!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price