Welcome to Historic Four Seasons premier adult 55+ gated community. Pride in ownership. The Captiva model home greets you with elegant style in the formal living rom and dining room, it has a grand loft, gourmet kitchen with brand new appliances, a great size master bedroom with two walk in closets and the secondary bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Vision creating in the basement a sewing and craft room or a workshop. The home has been freshly painted and brand new appliances have been installed.. The great master bathroom features separate sinks. The basement is very large and as you walk out into the yard there is plenty of room for great gatherings. An additional bonus is the property has a sprinkler system. Enjoy the community clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, gazebos, and walking trails. You are within driving distance to shops, restaurants, and famous attractions in Virginia and Washington DC. Please adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. Schedule a visit for this stunning home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,262 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Seasons At Historic Va
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Loft
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price