Want a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the city? Welcome to Brians Hill Estates, a private enclave of seven homes. This solid, quality built traditional home is close to everything, yet tucked away from it all. Sited on one of the most beautiful, serene, and secluded lots in Oakton with protected parkland all around. Just sit on the front porch for a spell and you will feel your stress melt away. It is like having your own private oasis meticulously landscaped by Mother Nature. Some of the many great features of this 4Brdrm/3.5Bath home include: updated Kitchen with marble countertops, stainless appliances, Culligan water filter faucet; hardwood floors, plush newer carpets; flex/bonus room off Primary Suite to suit your needs; a lower level Bonus Den perfect for a spare room/exercise/hobby room; an abundance of skylights throughout the home, central vacuum, Nutone intercom, plus storage galore, including a floored attic with cedar closet. Work remote from the large private LL office with built-in partners desks & custom cabinetry. The exciting, recently remodeled walkout basement is a true entertainer's delight. Enjoy the huge custom wet bar, raised panel cherry moldings, built-in surround sound systems, a retractable screen, and prewiring to add your own movie projector, to watch your favorite movies or football games from the indoor hot tub! Let the fun spill out onto the many decks and covered patios, perfect for grilling, relaxing and entertaining. From the inviting front porch to the wrap around rear decks, meandering walkways, gazebo, barbeque areas and manicured terraced landscaping, this 1.06 acres with park-like setting is sure to please. Other upgrades include Renewal by Anderson windows, Phyn water leak detection system (2022), well water softener and filtration system (2022), new water heater (2021), exterior recently painted (2022), New roof (2022), over-sized two car garage with epoxy garage floors and wall storage systems, convenient 8'x12' storage shed, and multiple pullout areas for additional parking. All TV's, large media cabinet, Bose surround sound system, multiple media & AV devices and stereo equipment will convey "as-is" at no additional cost. A great opportunity and a fun place to call Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Wood Siding
3,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Full
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Bar, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price