This is it! The one you've been waiting for - 3 bedroom/2.5 bath end unit townhome in the lovely community of South Riding. Pride in ownership is apparent from the moment you enter to beautiful hardwoods on main & a bright/neutral color scheme throughout complete with newer windows, paint & light fixtures. Kitchen is sure to impress with ss appliances and granite counters. Separate formal dining and living on main with vaulted ceilings. Step upstairs to find the primary bedroom complete with a fireplace to cozy up to at night, and bonus flex space perfect for working from home. Top level features another bonus room with two bedrooms and Jack & Jill bath. Enjoy star gazing off the private outdoor patio. Two car detached garage is adjacent with plenty of storage. This property is situated on a tree lined street and is just a few blocks from pools, shops and restaurants. Move-in ready! Come see today!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Miller & Smith
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. MICHAEL LUNSFORD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price