Quality brick beauty on premium lot back to trees with deck and patio. Dramatic and sunny floor plan, loaded with hardwood floors and molding. Upgrade kitchen with cherry cabinet. Stain steel appliance with granite countertop. Main level has Office/Library, Bedroom with full Bathroom. Amazing Master Bedroom with tray ceiling, his and her walk-in closets. Basement with wet bar, with granite countertop and big game area. Media room/ 6th Bedroom with full Bathroom. Sprinkler system/ central vacuum. Walk to metro. Located between Dunn Loring and Tysons Corner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,167 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- R-4C (R-4 W/CLUSTER DEV)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price