Move-in ready home on spacious corner lot with mature landscaping. Glebe, Swanson and Yorktown schools, short walk to Parkhurst and Big Walnut parks, bike paths, and shops. One block to Metro bus stop and less than 2 miles from Ballston Metro. Light-filled main level features three bedrooms, one full bath, hardwood flooring, and a wood burning fireplace. Dinning room with French doors to spacious deck that overlooks serene backyard. Kitchen has granite counter top, gas range, and double sink. Spacious finished walk-up basement with potential fourth bedroom, full-bath, family room, recreation room and two spacious storage areas. Newer front-load washer and dryer in lower level. Off-street parking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,259 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stove, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)