Welcome home to almost *2 acres* in the heart of McLean! Built in 1994, this beautiful 5 Bedroom, 4.5.5 Bath, brick colonial sits beautifully on 1.8 acres. The custom brick front porch welcomes you into the stunning tiled foyer flanked by formal dining and living rooms(which can also be used as a bar/lounge area), two coat closets, and 20+ ft. ceilings! Enjoy the gourmet kitchen and its oversized granite island, stainless refrigerator, double wall ovens, and a rear breakfast room/sunroom with French doors to a balcony overlooking the rear patio and serene backyard. The rear-facing main level office with illuminated built-ins allows a bit of privacy to run your business, and leads you into the incredible *Ballroom* with it's own private stone patio, another balcony, and has been used for business conferences, holiday parties, and board meetings alike! Nice owners also added a Lanai porch out front in tandem with an indoor/outdoor flex space with a wine closet. The primary suite is located on the second floor with it's very own gas fireplace, sitting area, and his and her walk in closets. The primary bathroom has dual vanities, a soaking tub, and oversized shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full size Jack and Jill bath, and bedroom 2 also has it's very own flex space/office space with built-ins as well. Bedroom 4 has an ensuite bath. The 2500 sq ft finished walkout lower level is an entertainer's dream with large recreation room, *summer kitchen*, 5th bedroom with full bath, another den/office/gym, and potential mudroom at the second lower entry! Another set of French doors leads you out to the custom paver patio and peaceful rear yard. Water heater was converted to Tankless less than 5 years ago, Triple HVAC also updated less than 3 years ago. Conveniently located to downtown Chesterbrook Shopping Center, McLean, Georgetown, D.C., Tysons Corner, and Arlington, this almost TWO ACRE property has endless possibilities! Be sure to check out the virtual tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
9,151 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price