Truly amazing and well maintained Owner owner house in sought after Four Seasons Retirement community. This is a gated ACTIVE ADULT 55 AND OVER community offers privacy, seclusion, easy access to I-95, Rt1, shopping, restaurants, churches and much more. The community clubhouse is an easy walk where you can access an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, an exercise gym, a banquet room, billiards room, coffee cafÃ©, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, scenic walkways, concerts, movie nights and social gatherings along with occasional bus trips. You will absolutely fall in love with this home and this community. This house offers 2 BEDROOMs and 2 Full BATHROOMS. Open floor plan with plenty of room for social and family gathering. Large Kitchen with a Bay window and breakfast room area. Newer granite counter top, backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Well maintained backyard with beautiful trees and grass and patio offer lots of privacy and space for outdoor gatherings. Come see this one before it is gone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,579 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Seasons At Historic Va
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price