RARE FIND!!! Unique custom built home situated on 1.93 acres with easy access to Rt. 15 and Rt.29 with NO HOA. This house has a beautiful grand design with 8 bedroom and 6 Â½ baths. With an open floor plan of 7060 total finished square feet, this home boasts hardwood flooring throughout the main level and upstairs hallway and loft. The 1st level master suite has a tray ceiling with a walk-in closet. Master bathroom has a garden tub, separate shower and privacy closet wrapped in beautiful ceramic tile. The gourmet kitchen has the gas cooktop island, plenty of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and a prep sink. Off the kitchen there is a mud room with laundry that gives access to the 3-car garage. The 2- story great room with large window for plenty of sunlight, fireplace and double entrances to the deck will be perfect for entertaining your guests. The family room with wired in surround sound, game room area that comfortably fits a pool table, a bar with its own sink and cabinet storage as well as plenty of storage under the stairway that leads up to the 2nd oversize bedroom ensuite above the garage. The upstairs also has the 3rd bedroom ensuite with a separate large room that can be used for a private media room or large walk-in closet and 2 more large bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom access. The basement apartment/In-law suite has 2176 finished square feet with the 4th bedroom ensuite and the second bedroom having egress access in each room and the 3rd room with closet . The apartment has its own foyer entrance that leads to the walk-out stairs entrance, an all-electric kitchen and laundry room with wash tub. The home also has 724 square feet of unfinished storage areas. This home is located close to commuting access routes, shopping, bike path, restaurants. This home is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Stone, Vinyl Siding
7,060 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
M.E. Smith Construction Custom Home Builder
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
RONALD WILSON REGAN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Bar, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Side Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price