Please remove shoes or wear footies - please follow COVID protocols - hand sanitizer next to front door. Are you looking for that perfect Farmette Zoned A1 - ready for your - rolling cleared pasture - large garden - orchard - so much potential - close in!! Well maintained classic brick rambler with large addition. Home sits on 3.548 gently rolling acres just off VA 234 - easy walk to the soccer fields. The home features updated kithchen cabinets and appliances. An Addition with a new bath and laundry area (with lots of space to add closet racks) make for a perfect family room or Owner's Suite (est 360 sq/ft). Beautiful hardwood flooring thoughout. Fireplace has electric insert can be converted to gas logs. House has been wired for a whole house generator w/auto switch over. The yard around the home is enclosed in cyclone fencing. A multicar - car port is attached off the family room with additional asphalt driveway parking within the fenced yard and additional pads outside fenced yard. This home has the added bonus of public water and sewer! This one is MOVE IN ready - don't wait - schedule a viewing soon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,424 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Casement, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cleared, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price